MAX Bepop CPM-100G3U
MAX Bepop CPM-100G3U
The CPM-100 has virtually limitless applications and is used by companies all over the world. From schools and train stations, to factories and space programs, everyone has found a use for the custom marking system. The CPM combines a high precision cut-rotor with durable thermal printing technology.
This printer combines thermal printing and vinyl cutting technology, together with our tried and tested software to produce multiple colour outputs. So for example you can cut multi-coloured labels that can then be contour cut to the size required.
With a print length of up to 2 metres, large labels and signs can be created, as well as multiple custom-cut labels. For instance, if printing a run of typical asset labels, 25mm*50mm, the CPM 100-G3U G3U can produce over 150 in one go.
CPM-100HG3 & CPM-100G3
203dpi for CPM-100G3 and 400dpi for CPM-100HG3
1.0” (25mm) / sec at standard
0.5” (12-5mm) / sec for high quality
0.001”(0.025mm) / Step
4.7” (120mm) / sec at maximum
Maximum output rage
4” (100mm) x 78.7” (2000mm)
USB:USB 1.1, allowable cable length78.7” (2m)
Temperature: 10-35°C (50-96°F)
Humidity: 35-80% (no dew condensation allowed)
AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz 1A
150W at maximum, 20W at stand by
19.8 lbs (9kg)
RECOMMENDED PC REQUIREMENTS
DOS-V machines with the following conditions -
Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista(64 bit of Windows Vista is not supported)
Parallel (Centronics), USB (Ver2.0 full speed)
The MAX CPM-100 handles labelling and signage requirements for Health & Safety, engineering, electrical, plant ID, product ID, pipe marking, admin, chemical ID, facilities management, control panels and more.
• On-demand custom labels.
• Multi-colour printing.
• Cut labels to any shape required.
• Print barcodes & variable data.
• Print your own logos, diagrams and schematics.
• Our CPM-100 software clip art includes more than 3,800 symbols.
Included MAX Bepop Software: The MAX Innovative Bepop Series software, is a very advanced printing software, which enables you to incorporate sequential numbering, information from database and even barcodes. With a comprehensive clip art gallery containing more than 3,800 symbols, all health and safety needs are taken care of. In addition to the built-in symbols, you can easily introduce your own logos, diagrams and schematics. Some of the features of MAX Bepop software are listed below:
• Auto Copy: Make automatic copies of labels, and let the software position the data in the most cost efficient way.
• Serial Numbering: Serialize numbers and letters.
• Barcoding: Make QR codes, UPC codes and much more!
• CSV Database Connect: Automatically fill in labels using content from a spreadsheet.
• Bepop Scan: Import company logos and symbols using Bepop Scan.
• Photo Images: Print mono-colour photo images.
• Cut Lettering: Change letters from printing data to cutting data with the click of a button.
• Bordering: Use the bordering tool to automatically draw a cutting line around shapes and letters.
• Symbols and Templates: Choose from over 1,200 symbols and templates.
Vinyl Sheet roll Box ( 2 Rolls / Box) (10Meters / Roll)
LH Sheet Roll Box (1 Roll / Box) (15 Meters / Roll)
Ink Ribbon Roll (55 meter / Roll)