LEIBINGER JET1neo inkjet printer
LEIBINGER JET1neo inkjet printer
The high-performance LEIBINGER JET1neo inkjet printer is the ideal marking system for all daily tasks of marking different materials, products and surfaces. High-quality materials, sophisticated technologies and the best production processes guarantee a very long service life and absolute reliability. The JET1neo prints fixed and variable data such as text, barcodes, expiration dates, lot/batch numbers and shift codes without coming in direct contact with the product. Using fast drying ink, the printing takes place during ongoing production.
Print performance/functions :
- Printing speed up to 21.65 ft/s (10 cpi)
- Printing height 1.5mm to 8mm
- Dynamic backward printing, for traversing lines
- Country and industry-specific fonts, e. g. Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Persian
- Multiline fonts (1 to 2 lines)
- Fonts and graphics can be free positioned and combined
- Proportional function for all fonts
- Font height and font width adjustable
- External text
- Function (printing of external data via interface)
- Stop function after reaching predefined amount
Operation/data input :
- 5.7" colour TFT touch-screen display (VGA), background illuminated
- Creating and editing of jobs during production
- Integrated graphic editor
- Alternative control using the data interface (Ethernet)
- Operation also by mouse or keyboard
- Comprehensive self-diagnosis and status display with easy-to-understand text, help function, printer status display
- Password function and service menu
- Windows-based interface, WYSIWYG-display
1. Automated “SEALTRONIC” nozzle seal
- The JET1neo starts at the push of a button and is ready to print in no time at all.
- No time-consuming nozzle cleaning is required since the JET1neo, like all LEIBINGER industrial marking and coding systems, is equipped with an automated “SEALTRONIC” nozzle seal.
- The “SEALTRONIC” prevents the ink from drying out in the nozzle or in the gutter. The industrial marking and coding system is ready to use at any time, even after long shut-down periods.
2. Low operating costs
- Only parts that are actually worn out are replaced when the JET1Neo marking system undergoes service.
- LEIBINGER industrial coding and marking systems contain no cores, cubes, ink modules or expensive assembly units that need replacing.
- Thanks to Sealtronic and the optional EcoSolv solvent, the machine can go through long service intervals, have high energy efficiency and low solvent consumption recycling system increases the efficiency of the marking system and lowers the operating costs.
3. Easy integration into your production
- The compact JET1neo industrial marking and coding system can be easily integrated into any environment thanks to its small dimensions.
- The print head is designed so that it can also be installed in tight spaces.
4. Easy operation
- The Windows operating system of the JET1neo makes operation intuitive and reliable.
- Users interact with typical Windows operating elements, such as drag and drop, drop-down menus and copy/paste. They can create print jobs immediately and easily.
5. The advantages of the JET1neo series at a glance
- Automated “Sealtronic” nozzle seal—ink no longer dries out.
- Starts in seconds at the push of a button
- Windows-based operating system
- Colour TFT-Touch display with large operating elements and various menu languages
- Resolution up to 24 drops
- Prints up to 2 lines in a 7x5 matrix.