LEIBINGER JET2neo inkjet printer
LEIBINGER JET2neo inkjet printer
One marking system for all of your standard applications.
The high-performance LEIBINGER JET2neo inkjet printer is the ideal marking system for all daily tasks when it comes to marking different materials, products and surfaces. High-quality materials, sophisticated technologies and the best production processes guarantee very long service life and absolute reliability. The JET2neo prints up to 3 lines, fixed and variable data such as text, barcodes, expiration dates, lot/batch numbers, 2-D codes, shift codes or graphics without coming in direct contact with the product. In addition, it uses fast-drying inks and prints during ongoing production.
Print performance/functions :
- Printing speed up to 21.65 ft/s (10 cpi)
- Printing height 0.04"to 0.43" depending on nozzle size and head type
- Dynamic backward printing, for traversing lines
- Country and industry-specific fonts, e. g. Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Persian
- Fonts: from 5x5 to 24x18 dots, special fonts, tower printing
- Multiline fonts (1 to 3 lines)
- Fonts and graphics can be free positioned and combined
- Proportional function for all fonts
- Font height and font width adjustable
- External text
- function (printing of external data via interface)
- Stop function after reaching predefined amount
Operation/data input :
- 5.7" colour TFT touch-screen display (VGA), background illuminated
- Creating and editing of jobs during production
- Available menu languages: European languages, Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, Cyrillic, etc.
- Integrated graphic editor
- Alternative control using the data interface (Ethernet)
- Operation also by mouse or keyboard
- Password function and service menu
- Windows-based interface, WYSIWYG-display
The JET2neo starts at the push of a button and is ready to print in no time at all. No time-consuming nozzle cleaning is required since the JET2neo, like all LEIBINGER industrial marking and coding systems, is equipped with an automated “SEALTRONIC” nozzle seal. The “SEALTRONIC” prevents the ink from drying out in the nozzle or in the gutter. The industrial marking and coding system is ready to use at any time, even after long shut-down periods.
The nozzle and gutter form an airtight circuit for this. This means the ink always remains liquid, just like in a sealed paint can.
Low operating costs
Only parts that are actually worn out are replaced when the JET2Neo marking system undergoes service. LEIBINGER industrial coding and marking systems contain no cores, cubes, ink modules or expensive assembly units that need replacing. Thanks to Sealtronic and the optional EcoSolv solvent, the product can go through long service intervals, high energy efficiency and low solvent consumption recycling system increases the efficiency of the marking system and lowers the operating costs.
Easy integration into your production
The compact JET2neo industrial marking and coding system can be easily integrated into any environment thanks to its small dimensions. The print head is designed so that it can also be installed in tight spaces.
The Windows operating system of the JET2neo makes operation intuitive and reliable. Users interact with typical Windows operating elements, such as drag and drop, drop-down menus and copy/paste. They can create print jobs immediately and easily.
The advantages of the JET2neo series at a glance
- Automated “Sealtronic” nozzle seal—ink no longer dries out
- Starts in seconds at the push of a button
- Windows-based operating system
- Colour TFT-Touch display with large operating elements and various menu languages
- Two macro buttons that can be assigned individually and enable quick access to certain areas
- Resolution up to 24 drops
- Prints up to 3 lines in a 7x5 matrix