LEIBINGER JET3up inkjet printer
LEIBINGER JET3up inkjet printer
The LEIBINGER JET3up industrial inkjet printer is the perfect solution for all your product marking requirements thanks to its wide variety of functions. Glass, films, cans, cardboard, cables, wood, plastics, metal and steel are marked without contact by the JET3up continuous inkjet printer (CIJ printer) during ongoing production. Special inks are used that dry in less than one second. At speeds of up to 10 m/s, any product surface—convex, concave, rough or smooth—can be marked with fixed and variable data, printing up to 5 lines.
Thanks to the development and production of all printer components in Germany, industrial inkjet printers from LEIBINGER represent the highest level of quality and reliability in product marking.
- Easy handling
The Windows-based interface allows intuitive handling of the printer. The great variety of functions are clearly shown on the 10.4" touch display.
- Flexible integration
Numerous interfaces on the back of the printer make the integration of the printer very easy. The JET3 offers, for example, connections for USB, Ethernet and digital I/O.
- Highest availability
State-of-the-art technology such as the LEIBINGER nozzle seal and the hydraulics design without permanently operated pressure pumps lead to minimum service and highest availability
The use of high quality components, the automatic control as well as the monitoring of all parameters such as ink pressure, drop break-off point and viscosity guarantee highest reliability. Quality "made in Germany".
The minimal use of ink, solvent and energy as well as minimum maintenance provide highest efficiency.
- Automatic nozzle seal
Nozzle and gutter tube close airtight. This prevents drying of ink in the print head. Even after a long-term shut-down of the printer, an instant start without cleaning is guaranteed.
In the area of industrial inkjet technology, LEIBINGER stands for innovation and quality of the highest degree. The printers made in Germany with the well-established LEIBINGER logo prove their reliability and capacity daily.
Print performance /functions
- Printing speed up to 6.6 m/s (10 cpi).
- Printing height 0.8 to 16 mm, depending on nozzle size and head type
- Dynamic backward printing for traversing lines
- Fonts: from 5x5 to 32x24, special fonts, user-programmable fonts, tower printing
- Fonts and graphics can be positioned and combined in the print jobs as desired
- Proportional function for all fonts
- Country and industry-specific fonts, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Persian
- All major barcodes and data matrix codes (ECC200), GS1 Data Matrix (EAN/ECC)
- 10 individually programmable counters, consecutive numbering, production counter, meter marking with "Meter Go" function
- Programmable batch production and interlinking of multiple jobs
- Stop function after reaching preselected amount
- 10.4" colour TFT touch-screen display (SVGA)
- Creating and editing jobs during production
- Country-specific on-screen key pad
- Available menu languages, depending on language package
- Integrated font and graphic editor
- Alternate control using the data interface (serial or Ethernet)
- Operation also by mouse or key board
- Comprehensive self-diagnosis and status display with easy-to-understand text, help function, printer status display
- Storage of numerous jobs and graphics (storage extension via SD-Card)
- Windows-based interface, WYSIWYG, real-time updating of display
Highest availability: Automated “Sealtronic“ nozzle seal
“Sealtronic”, the automated nozzle seal in all LEIBINGER industrial inkjet printers, closes the nozzle and gutter airtight during breaks in production. No ink can leak out of the circuit and no air can get in. This keeps the ink fluid at all times – just like a sealed paint can – and the industrial inkjet printer is always ready to go.
There is no need for time-consuming cleaning, even after long downtimes.
Together with clean and instant Start and Stop Technology, it also ensures that the small-character inkjet printer starts up on the production line every time without needing maintenance.
The Sealtronic nozzle and integrated Solvent Saving Mode keeps the solvent consumption to a minimum to reduce operating costs. In addition, solvent consumption savings of up to 50% can be achieved by using the Ecosolv option.
- Just a single push of a button starts the JET3up industrial inkjet printer, and it is ready to print in less than a minute
- User-defined interface with fill level and speed display, etc.
- Customizable interfaces for direct access
- Illustrated operator instructions
The right function for every requirement
- Easily legible font types
- BatchJob function: A list of predefined jobs can be printed in succession.
A separate PrintGo signal triggers each individual job. Repetitions of individual print jobs can be easily entered into the list
- JobSelect, a function for external job selection: You can select a certain job from a predefined list using external signals (PLC). The job is printed with the next PrintGo signal. You can control up to 1024 jobs using 10 digital input signals
- Shoot and print function: Instead of selecting a job number manually, simply load the corresponding print job using a handheld scanner.
The advantages of the JET3up series at a glance
- “Sealtronic” nozzle seal in the LEIBINGER industrial inkjet printers ensures that ink does not dry out, even during lengthy breaks in production
- Windows-based touchscreen display for convenient operation
- Over 800 user-friendly functions
- 2-year warranty
- All software updates included
- Easy integration thanks to a wide variety of interfaces.